Re: st: RE: Multicollinerity test in IV regression

From   Rozilee Asid <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Multicollinerity test in IV regression
Date   Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:37:00 +0800

Dear all,

Thank you for the comments and excellent advice. It seems that I have a lot
more homework to do concerning the issues.

I've spoke to my colleague this morning and he gave me almost the same
answer as you all mentioned.

I'm interested to the working paper mentioned by nicholas (Dufour, J-M. And
M. Taamouti (2003)! Is it freely to download from the internet?

Thanks again.