RE: st: RE: Multicollinerity test in IV regression

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Multicollinerity test in IV regression
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:38:36 +0100

Excellent advice. I did say "often", not always.

http://biosun1.harvard.edu/~bio200
USA

eppur si muove