st: IVProb

From   "Rodriguez, Maria Victoria" <>
Subject   st: IVProb
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:52:17 -0300

Sorry to bother you again but I now need to know about the IVProbit.

I neer to estimate the following model:
housing (dicotomic) against age, wage, children, married, and female house-hold

But I have a second ecuation that is: female household (dicotomic) against the
same independant variables.
If I estimate female-household and put it in the first ecuation, I get
inconsistent estimators.
Does IVProb solve this problem? HOw can I solve it if not? HOw does exactly the
IVProv comand works?

Thank you very much for your help.