st: RE: Merge with "value labels" of same name but differnet contents

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Merge with "value labels" of same name but differnet contents
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:35:52 +0100

My guess is that it is much easier to deal with this
upstream by fixing the labels first. Even a complicated
set of labels can be copied fairly easily using
-labvalclone- from -labutil- on SSC, after which
you can -drop- one of the clashing pair.

Jens Lauritsen