RE: st: using Stata's micombine command on a SAS-imputed dataset

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: using Stata's micombine command on a SAS-imputed dataset
Date   Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:15:38 +0100

I don't think this is the only issue. There
is at least one more, that -mvis- sets
a characteristic, which must be set otherwise.

As mentioned more than once on this list recently,
Patrick Royston, the author of these commands,
is not a member of Statalist. That reduces (although
not to zero) the chance of getting an authoritative
answer from a posting to Statalist.

In this case, I forwarded the original question
to Patrick, who will no doubt reply in due course.

Fred Wolfe