Re: st: defining new colors or scheming too hard

From   Bill Rising <>
Subject   Re: st: defining new colors or scheming too hard
Date   Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:58:48 -0400

On Oct 8, 2004, at 14:42, Vince Wiggins, StataCorp wrote:

Bill Rising <> asks,

I'd like to define a scheme, call it 'foo', to be able to easily
switch the looks of graphs using something like
[piles of useful info...]

I discussed the concept of named styles in a bit more detail, including the
naming convention for the files, in a post on 20Feb2004 replying to a question
from Friedrich Huebler <> , see
My bad, Vince. I went and searched the archives, but clearly gave up too early, because I gave up after I'd gotten back a year.

Thanks muchly for the clear info. This is one of the reasons I like Stata.