Re: st: bootstrapping and time series

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: bootstrapping and time series
Date   Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:27:56 +0100

Jeff et al.,

Thanks for the very clear explanation.  Just as a footnote in case
anyone is interested, my workaround doesn't work if the estimator
uses time series operators internally: newey, for example, or ivreg2
with the bw() option.

Cheers,
Mark