Re: st: Windows executable updates

From (Shannon Driver, StataCorp)
Subject   Re: st: Windows executable updates
Date   Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:22:47 -0500

Syed Gillani <> wrote:

> Dear all,
> When I try to update my executable to 06 Oct 2004, Stata responds that the
> latest executable is that of 23 Jul 2004, which I already have.
> Has it happened to anyone else?

This problem is most likely due to information being cached by your proxy
server.  I would recommend that you go to

and follow the instructions there for manually updating your executable.  If
you continue to have problems, please feel free to contact Stata Technical
Services for support at

--Shannon Driver