st: Pseudo R2 for XTprobit

From   Uwe Berberich <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Pseudo R2 for XTprobit
Date   Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:27:04 +0200

Dear STATAlist-Users,

I apologize for bringing up my likely trivial question yet again. However, I still couldn't find a way to report a goodness of fit measure for my Probit-regressions. I used random effects *XTPROBIT* on an unbalanced panel set. I already checked STATAs FAQ and previous list entries. Unfortunately, most entries either pointed towards the *"fitstat" *command that doesn't work with XTPROBIT or towards manual calculations unsing the constant-only model and the full model. I'm used to this procedure in theory, though I don't know where to find the corresponding numbers in my STATA output.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Kind regards from Bamberg, Germany

Uwe (Bamberg University)

--