Re: st: Windows executable updates

Subject   Re: st: Windows executable updates
Date   Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:18:32 -0500

The new executable that fixes the 05oct2004 Viewer problem in
Windows (see statalist posting below my signature) is now
available -- 3:18pm CDT (20:18 GMT) 06oct2004.

Within Stata select "Help" --> "Official Updates" and click on
the ""; link or from the command line type
-update query- to obtain the update.

Ken Higbee
StataCorp     1-800-STATAPC