st: repeated time unbalanced panel data

From   "Paulo Loureiro" <>
Subject   st: repeated time unbalanced panel data
Date   Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:02:52 +0000

Daniel Lawson
Thank a lot

I intend to work with dynamic panel data. I want to estimate Arellano-Bond. The data needs to be the form of time series for creating the Lag.

The Cohorts of individuals over time are defined by date of birth.
The data I have are placed below of the other clamped form (Pooled Data).

Three cuts were made to break down the sample into the following classes:
id=1, corresponding to individuals in the 24 to 32 age group;
id=2, corresponding to the 33 to 41 age group;
and id=3 that covers the 42 to 50 age group.

id=means of cohorts
Son06=son's age between zero to six
Age=age of individuo
exp=years of experience