Re: st: RE: posting question.

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: posting question.
Date   Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:50:01 -0400

see if this is relevant:

> qui forv i=1/`nclust' {
>     cap mrate if v001==`i'
>     replace mortrate = $U_1_1
                 if v001 == `i'
>     local cluster = id[`i']
>     local mortrate = mortrate[`i']
>     post mortrate (`cluster') (`mortrate')
> }

I would be marginally concerned whether -mrate- takes care of the
complex sampling design. It's not in the publicly available through
-findit-, so I cannot check. I am also not quite sure if cluster level
estimates of mortality would make a lot of sense, either... just not
convinced enough for my limited survey statistics background.

Stas Kolenikov