Re: st: further version questions

Subject   Re: st: further version questions
Date   Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:52:19 -0400

I totally agree that this is a working solution, that I don't debate.
I just don't like it that much.

On the second thought, if you staring caring about the program
versions, the data base of what program depends on what version of
another program will quickly be getting quite huge. So it is better be
left to the programmers who really have crucial dependencies between
elements of a program. So mine is an overshoot, and yours is more
relevant indeed.

Stas

Stas Kolenikov
http://stas.kolenikov.name