st: RE: [questions on -heckman- and income decomposition]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: [questions on -heckman- and income decomposition]
Date   Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:44:56 +0100

Please see the Statalist FAQ for advice
on what to do before you post, including

1. Using informative titles for your posts.

2. Using -search- and -findit- before you
ask for information.