Re: st: a glitch in the reg, cluster option?

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: a glitch in the reg, cluster option?
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:54:22 +0100

Ada,

It's just the particular finite-sample adjustment that Stata uses
with -cluster-.

Cheers,
Mark