Re: st: a glitch in the reg, cluster option?

From   Ada Ma <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: a glitch in the reg, cluster option?
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:49:02 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the answer. I don't have a set of Stata manuals at hand, sorry for taking up the bandwidth.

Cheers,
Ada

Mark Schaffer wrote:

Ada,

It's not a glitch, it's by design. Have a look at the discussion of robust variance calculation in the -regress- manual entry.

--Mark