st: probabilistic record linkage

From   Adrian Sp�rri-Fahrni <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: probabilistic record linkage
Date   Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:58:06 +0200

Dear all

I'm involved in a project where we link different huge (health) data sets.
I'm interested in programming this linkage process in stata calculating
Bayesian posterior odds (see Clark,D.E.,2004, as an example). Has anyone of
you experience with probabilistic record linkage in Stata?
I know about the Australian febrl-project and about linkpro in SAS, but I'd
prefer having a Stata solution.
Thanks for any references or remarks

Adrian

Adrian Spoerri-Fahrni
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine
Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
University of Berne
Finkenhubelweg 11, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland