st: svymean using mifit

Subject   st: svymean using mifit
Date   Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:28:47 -0400

I am attempting to use the svymean command with mifit as follows:

mifit : svymean varname

I have specified the multiply imputed datasets using miset as follows:

miset using filename

I used svyset to specify pweight and psu as described in the help file.

The help menu for the mifit command states that I should be able to use svymean
with the mifit command.  However, when I run this command I get the following

mifit : svymean index
svymean invalid

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

Katrina M. Walsemann, MPH
Doctoral Candidate, School of Public Health
University of Michigan
Health Behavior and Health Education
1420 Washington Heights
Ann Arbor, MI  48109