Re: st: Stata 8 graphics, bar charts (stacked), color of labels

From   Andreas Stiehler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 8 graphics, bar charts (stacked), color of labels
Date   Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:37:56 +0200

Firstly, I wish to thank for all the responses to my question.
Uli is right:
. graph bar x, over(y) blabel(bar, color(white) position(inside))
if y, for example, consists of 6 or 7 different values I have first to define the some number of different colors for the background.
Probably, I will need some darker and brighter colors for it. Respectively, I would like to use white and black labels within one bar.
(Putting the labels outside the bars or using boxes does not look very nice in my graphs.)
Therefore, I will try to apply Uli's solution.

Thank You,
Andreas