RE: st: OT: your favorite math equations editor

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: OT: your favorite math equations editor
Date   Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:34:07 +0100

Yes, but it is not I think wired into any program.

For example, you could split your data randomly

gen fit = uniform() > 0.5

and then fit the model to one subset

nl ... if fit

and then look at predictions for the other:

... if !fit

Simon Moore