RE: st: RE: mlogit and IV? polychotomous logistic model and endogenous explanatory variable

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: mlogit and IV? polychotomous logistic model and endogenous explanatory variable
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:54:31 +0100

I'll contine to fight this. Over and out from me,

Marcello Pagano