Re: SV: st: matched employer-employee panel data, IV-estimation, first stage: employer level, second stage: employee level

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: SV: st: matched employer-employee panel data, IV-estimation, first stage: employer level, second stage: employee level
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:04:56 +0100

Jens,