st: blabel(group) for bar graphs

From   Finne Håkon <>
To   <>
Subject   st: blabel(group) for bar graphs
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:21:28 +0200

Dear Statlisters,
the admittedly nonsensical example below,

sysuse auto, clear
graph bar headroom trunk, over(foreign) blabel(group)

will produce bar labels inconsistent with labels on the category axis. What have I done to make all cars domestic?

One should also think it possible to reproduce this behavior with

graph hbar headroom trunk, over(foreign) blabel(group)

and yet another surprise -- have I suddenly moved abroad?

-- Håkon