st: Tabulate and date format display

From   "Daniel Egan" <>
Subject   st: Tabulate and date format display
Date   Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:29:36 -0400

Is there a trick to get Stata to respect my format preference with dates when using tabulate? Currently, even if it -list-s correctly, tabulate uses DMCY when I want it to you N-D-CY.

I have searched the archives a number of times, and didn't see anything directly about this.

Dan Egan

On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there!

* For searches and help try: