st: combining two graphs into one?

From   "Oleksandr Shepotylo" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: combining two graphs into one?
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:21:37 -0400

   I have two bar graphs graph1.gph and graph2.gph. They are essentially the
same graph but for different subsamples. So, I want to superimpose one over
the other to save some space and emphasize the differences.
   I thought that combine should do the trick but as I understand it just
place different graphs at the same page but does not combine them in one.
Are there any other options to combine graphs in one?