st: outtex and append

From   Henrik Andersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: outtex and append
Date   Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:36:59 +0200

Dear Statalist,

my colleagues who use outreg to produce tables for, for example, Word, have shown me that they can use the command append togethter with outreg to produce one table with results from different regressions. I use outtex and wonder if there is a similar way to produce a table for LaTex with results from different regressions? Today I run outtex twice if I have two regressions and then copy and paste.

Best regards

Henrik Andersson

*
* For searches and help try: