st: RE: Graphing many ordered categorical vars in one graph.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Graphing many ordered categorical vars in one graph.
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:43:57 +0100

I suggest you ask your colleague to be
much more precise about what kind of graph they
want.

Incidentally, the most common reasons for not
being able to send to Statalist are
(1) sending from an email address which is not that known
by the Statalist software
and
(2) sending HTML/MIME or other formatted mailjunk.
This, and more, is explained in the Statalist FAQ.

Gindo Tampubolon