st: -pgmhaz8- Error message when using weights

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: -pgmhaz8- Error message when using weights
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:00:59 -0400

While using -pgmhaz8- I get the following error message after the first model is estimated when I add fweights to the command line:

"mlsum must be over entire estimation sample when weights are specified"

My model runs fine without weights and the only thing I changed was adding [fweight=weightvarname] to the command line.
Has anyone encountered this problem?

I'm using Stata 8.2

Adrienne ten Cate
Family and Labour Studies