st: Scheme error message

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   st: Scheme error message
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to use the s2color scheme with a white background
instead of the default ltbluishgray. I copied the file s2color.scheme
to the personal ado directory, changed the line "color background
ltbluishgray" to "color background white", and saved the scheme under
the name s2colorfh.scheme. When I use this new scheme I get an error

. sysuse auto, clear
. set scheme s2color
. scatter mpg weight
. set scheme s2colorfh
. scatter mpg weight
(note:  gridringstyle spacers_ring not found in scheme, default
attributes used)
(note:  numstyle pcycle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
option seriesid() not allowed
invalid syntax
invalid syntax
invalid syntax

What am I doing wrong? When I use a modified s2mono scheme with a
white background I don't get an error message but the modified
s2color scheme does not work.

Friedrich Huebler

Do you Yahoo!?