Re: st: RE: meaning of _result(#) in stata.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: meaning of _result(#) in stata.
Date   Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:19:34 -0400

Ok Nick,
I got it.

                      "Nick Cox"
                      <[email protected]>           To:       <[email protected]>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.        Subject:  st: RE: meaning of _result(#) in stata.
                      harvard.edu

                      09/07/2004 02:16 PM
                      Please respond to
                      statalist

No need for shame or even embarrassment.
-_result()- is oldstyle.

However, apart from rummaging in used-book
stores for old manuals, it is best to reverse
engineer the meaning from a comparison of
-disp_res- and -ret li- or -eret li-.