st: Re: graph with 2 x axes

From   Christopher F Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: graph with 2 x axes
Date   Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:06:31 +0100

Please see Vince Wiggins' talk from the London meetings, where he presented code to do something like that in the example using US states.

For teaching purposes,I would like to display a histogram with
overlaid normal density. I would like to display two x axes on this
graph, one in the scale of the original variable, say systolic blood
pressure and the other in the Z transform of that variable I can't
seem to figure out how to do that. Can someone help?

Richard T. Campbell
University of Illinois at Chicago