st: AIC and BIC with xtabond Help

From   N Drivalos <>
Subject   st: AIC and BIC with xtabond Help
Date   06 Sep 2004 01:07:10 +0100

Hi everyone, I want to use xtabond but first i want to specify how many lags of the dependent variable to use. However, i can not find a way to do that with stata. Do you have any recommendations? Is there an ado file for AIC or BIC with xtabond? I tried fitstat, but it does not work with xtabond. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the assistance!

* For searches and help try: