st: Graph with two x-ases

From   Dick Campbell <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Graph with two x-ases
Date   Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:45:33 -0500

For teaching purposes,I would like to display a histogram with
overlaid normal density. I would like to display two x axes on this
graph, one in the scale of the original variable, say systolic blood
pressure and the other in the Z transform of that variable I can't
seem to figure out how to do that. Can someone help?

Richard T. Campbell
University of Illinois at Chicago