Re: st: eecummings features (was: statalist-digest V4 #1358)

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: eecummings features (was: statalist-digest V4 #1358)
Date   Fri, 03 Sep 2004 14:51:28 +0100

In case Steve Dubnoff is listening, StatTransfer would be even better if we had the option of changing the case of variable names without changing the case of variable labels. As David implies, this matters less when converting to Stata than when converting to some other packages, because we have -rename- in official Stata and -renvars- in unofficial Stata. However, I suspect that not many people want to change the case of variable labels when converting from one package to another.

Roger