st: Predicting ages from a survivor function

Subject   st: Predicting ages from a survivor function
Date   Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:48:19 +0200

Dear stata-users,

I have carried out the following analysis which I hope you find correct and

qui stset age, failure(out)
sts generate kmout=s 	/** Kaplan-Meier survivor function **/

streg, distribution(lnormal)
predict lnout, surv	/** Log-normal survivor function **/

I would like to know how can I obtain the predicted "age" at specific values
for each of the two survivor functions,"kmout" and "lnout".  For example, at
set values of (0.1,0.2,..,1.0).

Many thanks for your help in advance.