Re: RE: st: calculrating confidence Intervals in svypropstatements

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: calculrating confidence Intervals in svypropstatements
Date   Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:29:34 -0400

Dear Austin,

Yes, I made a mistake. There are nine categories in the table I uploaded. I am afraid it will be a too long and detail explanation what the variables are and why our team created the nine categories by arranging the three variables in the svyprop statement. I can say, however, they are reasonably created.

I agree with you the example table I uploaded is problematic. (The svyset is inappropriate and the obs. number of some categories is too small). Our team recognized them and is working on it. Thanks for your comments.

Hong