Re: st: Calculating Gini

From   Tom Trikalinos <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Calculating Gini
Date   Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:29:01 +0300

How about creating a new variable that would code state & district:

. egen stateDist = group(state district)

Then

. ginidesc income [fw=weight], by(stateDist)

Would this do your work?

Tom