st: Re: Computing marginal effects after random effects probit

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Computing marginal effects after random effects probit
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:26:50 -0700 (PDT)

Aparna,

-mfx- is very slow. Considering that your regression alone took more
than 7 hours, the calculation of marginal effects is likely to take
several days. If you don't need standard errors you can speed up the
calculation of marginal effects significantly by using the option
-nose-.

Friedrich Huebler