st: Problems with -update

From   Andre Duszynski <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Problems with -update
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:28:33 +0930

I've recently applied the update to a Macintosh version of Stata 7 so
that it can be used natively within Mac OS X.

Unfortunately I cannot get the ado files to update; a message is
received that the URL "could not be
opened for read by copytextfile".

I've noticed within the archive that this problem had previously arisen,
but no solution had been suggested.

Any way to apply the update manually i.e. i've downloaded the ado
archive file, unpacked it but update via the browse function still
doesn't update the ado files.

Thanks,

Andre Duszynski.

--
Andre Duszynski

Think before you print !!

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is