st: Bootstrapping multiple stage estimations

From   "Gemma Tetlow" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Bootstrapping multiple stage estimations
Date   Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:25:09 +0100

I am attempting to bootstrap the standard errors from a two-stage estimation procedure. I use the predicted values from the first stage as an explanatory variable in the second stage.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the Stata manuals, which may give a simple explanation of how to do this, so I was hoping someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Gemma Tetlow