Re: st: Shorrocks - Shapley deecomposition of poverty or inquality

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Shorrocks - Shapley deecomposition of poverty or inquality
Date   Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:03:52 -0400

Gaston,

Try

net search shapley
net install shapley

and it shoul be fine.

Amadou.

                      [email protected]
                      Sent by:                         To:       [email protected]
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.        cc:
                      harvard.edu                      Subject:  Re: st: Shorrocks - Shapley deecomposition of poverty or inquality

                      08/25/2004 04:47 PM
                      Please respond to
                      statalist

Try -findit shapley-