[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
Re: st: calculrating confidence Intervals in svyprop statements
> This is my question: How could I calculate the confidence interval for
> the each of the eight groups separately?
check the common_options in the help for svyprop. It says you have to
specify -ci- option for that to happen.
--- Stas Kolenikov
-- Ph.D. student in Statistics at UNC-Chapel Hill
- http://www.komkon.org/~tacik/ -- Stas.Kolenikov@unc.edu
* This e-mail and all attachments to it are not intended to provide any
* reasonable point of view and was transmitted to you in error. It
* should be immediately deleted by all recipients unless they really
* enjoy communicating with the author :). Other restrictions apply.
* For searches and help try: