Re: st: xtnbreg and xtlogit

From   Michael Ingre <>
Subject   Re: st: xtnbreg and xtlogit
Date   Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:35:50 +0200

On 2004-08-25, at 11.03, Christian Wagner wrote:

Secondly, I would like to know whether there is a command similar
to -xtlogit- that allows for multi-response, i.e. I would like to use a xt
ordered logit model.
Dear Christian

Random effects ordered logit models can be fitted with -gllamm-:

. ssc install gllamm
. gllamm y x , i(id) link(ologit) fam(bin) adapt

More information about -gllamm- can be found here (including the manual that provides more information than the help file): You might also want to keep an eye on the forthcoming book by the authors of -gllamm- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, Andrew Pickles, and Anders Skrondal:

* For searches and help try: