st: re: GMM in Stata

From   Christopher F Baum <baum@bc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: re: GMM in Stata
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:09:55 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: THOMAS OCONNOR <thomas.a.oconnor@may.ie>
Date: August 24, 2004 10:18:37 AM EDT
To: baum@bc.edu

Dear Professor Baum,

I'm sorry to bother you but I am at my wits end with regard
to GMM in STATA. I simply want to apply a simple minimum
distance estimator (CMDE) to yearly tobit estimates in order
to apply Kalwij (2003) Economics Letters two-step tobit
model etc. However I have failed to come across any code
that will help me here. If you could provide any assistance
I would be extremely greatful,

Regards

Thomas O'Connor
Irish PhD Student (Economics)