st: Happy Birthday

From   Marcello Pagano <pagano@hsph.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Happy Birthday
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:13:09 -0400

To all Listers,

Good to see those who showed up at the Boston meeting; the largest so far. For those who did not have the opportunity to come here, we had a terrific two days, including a celebration at the dinner last night (ice cream with candles!) of the 10th anniversary of Statalist. Congratulations to all of us!

Here's to another 10 years and a heartfelt thanks to all those -- too many to list, but we must mention David Wormuth who started it all -- who have made the list the success it is.

m.p.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/