st: RE: VEC models and Johansen Procedure

From   "Gustavo Sanchez" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: VEC models and Johansen Procedure
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:25:26 -0500

Dear Christian,

Type "update all" and follow the instructions to update your version of
stata.

Since last month there is a new set of commands that deal with vector error
correction models. You can test for cointegration with vecrank.

Gustavo

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Christian
Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 10:05 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: VEC models and Johansen Procedure

Dear Statalist-Users,
I have been searching Stata help and manuals for how to estimate VEC models
and apply the Johansen procedure, however, I could not find any helpful
information. I also looked through -var- and related commands but could not
find any options that were related to cointegration.
Is there any source you can refer me to?
Thanks for your support,
Christian