st: save workspace

From   Arnold Kester <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: save workspace
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:05:31 +0200

Dear listers,

Is there a command or do-file about that will save the workspace?

I have a complicated estimation situation which means the estimation takes about 40 minutes to run. I want to run several postestimation commands. Can I save my "workspace" after the estimation command runs, go home and do the postestimation the next day, or when I have time to continue the job? Leaving the machine running is not really practical.

I suppose this means saving at least all the ereturn results. I can do that of course. but how do I restore then so that pos est commands can use it.

Arnold Kester

* For searches and help try: