st: quanitle regressions / bootstrapping

From   Hamori <shamori@rumms.uni-mannheim.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: quanitle regressions / bootstrapping
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:04:01 +0200

I would like to use quantile regerssions with bootstrap resampling to obtain
the standard errors and have some problems with the “qreg” and “bs” commands in
Stata 7.0.

In my sample some of the sub-samples are over-sampled, so I need to use
[pweight]. However, the “qreg” and “bs” commands allow for [aweight] and
[fweight] but not [pweight].

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use “qreg” and “bs” that allow for
[pweight] in Stata 7.0 (or any other version of Stata)?

Thank you very much in advance!

Szilvia Hámori