[no subject]

Now I am trying to replace the 1 value with
. replace stratum  =  2 in ....

I guess I have to list the obsevations....1, 530, 591 etc etc to
convert

I hope this works.

thanks for your assistance

>>> [email protected] 8/23/2004 5:41:22 PM >>>
Hi Marisa,

An explanation of this problem is on the Stata Web site:
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/stratum.html

You might try collapsing PSUs and strata so every stratum has at least
two
PSUs, i.e., use -svydes- to identify the problematic PSUs/strata, then
manually create new PSU/strata variables.

Alternatively, you might try -idonepsu-. (To find it in net-aware
Stata,
type -webseek idonepsu-.)

Regards,
Alex