st: Color Scheme for Kedit

From   Dick Campbell <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Color Scheme for Kedit
Date   Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:01:40 -0500

For many years I have used a text editor called Kedit, which is
a PC version of the mainframe editor Xedit which runs under
CMS (and perhaps other OS's). Having invested a lot of time
in learning it, I use it for creating do files for Stata. Does anyone
know if there is a Stata coloring scheme available for Kedit.
The FAQ does not list it, but I thought that perhaps someone had
done such a thing.

Richard T. Campbell
University of Illinois at Chicago